Friday, September 19, 2008

Fwd: Fw: Women got to love them lol

---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: MOM
Date: Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 1:58 PM

Subject: Fw: Women got to love them lol

Enjoy.
Mom

--- On Wed, 9/17/08, Pxx Sxx <xxxx@rxxx.com> wrote:


This is cute I hope it makes the trip to your computer

Photobucket

BEHIND EVERY
SUCCESSFUL WOMAN
IS HERSELF

A WOMAN IS LIKE A TEA BAG...
YOU DON'T KNOW HOW STRONG

SHE IS UNTIL YOU PUT HER
IN HOT WATER

Photobucket


I HAVE YET TO HEAR A MAN
ASK FOR ADVICE ON HOW

TO COMBINE MARRIAGE
AND A CAREER

COFFEE, CHOCOLATE, MEN.
SOME THINGS ARE JUST
BETTER RICH

Photobucket

I'M OUT OF ESTROGEN
And I HAVE A GUN

Photobucket


WARNING: I HAVE AN ATTITUDE
AND I KNOW HOW TO USE IT

OF COURSE I DON'T LOOK BUSY...
I DID IT RIGHT
THE FIRST TIME

DO NOT START WITH ME.
YOU WILL NOT WIN


ALL STRESSED OUT
AND NO ONE TO CHOKE

Photobucket

And last but not least:

IF YOU WANT BREAKFAST IN BED,
SLEEP IN THE KITCHEN

Photobucket




Send this to your friends

and brighten their day!

No comments: