Date: Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 6:37 PM
Subject: Fwd: FW: HOW TO PROPERLY HUG A BABY
Instructions for properly hugging a baby:
1. First, uh, find a baby Not mine though!!!
2. Second, be sure that the object you found was indeed a baby by employing classic sniffing techniques.
3. Next you will need to flatten the baby before actually beginning the hugging process.
4. The 'paw slide'. Simply slide paws around baby and prepare for possible close-up.
5. Finally, if a camera is present, you will need to execute the difficult and patented 'hug, smile, and lean' so as to achieve the best photo quality.
If you don't pass this along, a dogwill pee on your computer!